(as of Jun 09,2021 23:27:32 UTC – Details)
Uoopati 5D DIY Diamond Painting is the new popular product, DIY production steps are simple, you can spend your free time to complete. All you need to do is hang it on the wall, it will make your room amazing. It’s a good idea to give friends and family to express good wishes to share.
DIY diamond painting features:
– 5D DIY diamond painting can experience a sense of achievement, learn to reduce stress, enhance self-confidence and perseverance cultivate patience.
– 5D DIY diamond painting can be used to decorate the family room, make life more harmonious. Most popular DIY decoration, the elderly and children are suitable.
– Finished project can be kept for more than 10 years, perfect to decorate your living room or bedroom.
DIY Diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools.
2. View the diamond color, arranged in order of coding.
3. Apply a proper amount of diamond adhesive to the pen, stick the corresponding diamond.
4. According to the corresponding color code stick the diamond onto the corresponding canvas.
Note: The product not included the frame. It is just a rolled canvas. Please frame it by glasses or wooden and hang in your home as for decoration adornments.
Simple And Easy: Currently the most popular DIY operation,Clearer than oil painting,simpler than puzzle and more shining than cross stitch.Suitable for playing with children, friends or family.
Gorgeous Home Decoration: Diamonds with 20 refracting surfaces sparkle under the light, suitable size hang on the bedroom, Strong glue sticks the diamond firmly so that it never falls
Unique Innovative Gifts: Different styles of paintings sent to different friends, perfect to decorate your living room, bedroom, office, restaurant, bar or anywhere you want to match different decoration style. And it is a perfect gift for birthday and festivals.
DIY PRODUCTION STEPS – Firstly place the same diamonds in tray, then take the “pen” insert to the square adhesive lightly, leave some adhesive on the pen, finally pick up the diamond and place it on the corresponding number on the canvas.