(as of May 27,2021 16:06:57 UTC – Details)
Backed by research and over a decade of personal experience, I’ve developed a holistic approach to help your child succeed.
In my forties, while helping my dyslexic son, I discovered I wasn’t a lousy speller – I also had dyslexia.
I’m a picture thinker. I imagine dyslexia as a huge octopus exhibiting eight areas of difficulty: reading, listening, spelling, writing, memory, motor control, spatial issues, and the frequently overlooked social challenges.
I will show you how to keep your child safe, improve their health and help them develop their unique talents.
* Uncover the links between dyslexia and common health conditions
* Access tools to teach your child: reading, spelling and mastering their multiplication tables
* Understand other learning challenges commonly found alongside dyslexia
* Discover ways to prevent bullying and abuse
* Learn how to build on your child’s strengths and competencies
I’ll share the secrets on how to thrive, uncovered by a groundbreaking twenty-year study on living with learning difficulties. And I’ll include case stories of famous people who overcame their dyslexia.Join my octopus wrestling team as we tackle dyslexia together.