(as of May 03,2021 04:36:54 UTC – Details)
A Part: Remove the Brush Bristles Wax Layer
1. Fill a small bowl with clean monomer fluid.
2. Soak brush bristles in the fluid to remove the wax layer, wipe excess off on paper towel.
B Part Cleaning Your Brush
1. Always clean your brush immediately after use.
2. Pour nail brush cleaner solution into a glass container. The cleaning solution is usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
3. Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the bristles on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off if too much force is used.
4. With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
5. (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
Beetles give you beautiful nails right at home
💋USAGE: Stylish and practical design nail art brushes, great for making gel polish nail art, drawing lines & fine drawing & painting flowers and pattern design on nail tips. Suitable for home use and professional nail salons.
💋BUNDLE SET–5PACK: Professional nail brushes come with 5 different sizes: 5mm, Pink; 7mm, Dark Blue; 9mm, Golden; 11mm, Cyan; 20mm, Black. The total length of the pen: approx. 17.5 cm/ 6.9 inches. Perfect for drawing different patterns.
💋CONVENIENT DESIGN: The body of the nail art brush is light and comfortable, easy to hold and paint, helping create beautiful nail work without any hassle!
💋100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: For whatever reason you don’t love beetles nail art brush set, let us know, we will give you a full refund or send you a replacement, no questions asked. Click the “Add to Cart” button now.