Wisdom Panel 3.0 Breed Identification Dog DNA Test Kit | Canine Genetic Ancestry Test Kit for Dogs
Wisdom Panel 3. 0 Breed Identification DNA Test Kit Wisdom Panel 3. o covers 250 breeds, types and varieties including all those recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) and can be run for mixed-breed, designer, or purebred dogs. What is Wisdom Panel 3. 0 DNA Test? With a simple cheek swab, you can uncover
Wisdom Panel 3. 0 Breed Identification DNA Test Kit Wisdom Panel 3. o covers 250 breeds, types and varieties including all those recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) and can be run for mixed-breed, designer, or purebred dogs. What is Wisdom Panel 3. 0 DNA Test? With a simple cheek swab, you can uncover DNA-based insights that may help you understand your dogs unique appearance, behaviors, and wellness needs. Directions: Testing is as easy as 1-2-3. 1. Simply collect a skin cell sample from the inside of your dog’s cheek with the included swabs. 2. Activate your test online at the official website and mail the swabs back to our laboratory with the postage-paid shipping label. * 3. Within three weeks you will receive an e-mail with your dogs ancestry report. *Activation of test online will allow immediate tracking of your sample as well as updates throughout the process of the test analysis. Please be sure to complete all required fields. How long does it take to get the Wisdom Panel 2. 5 results? Once the sample has been received at the lab, it generally takes 2-3 weeks for the sample to be tested, results generated. You will receive email notification when your report is available for viewing. Benefits: Breed ancestry tree going back three generations Detailed breed profiles for each of the breeds detected Multidrug Sensitivity (MDR1) genetic mutation screening results Adult weight range prediction to help with nutrition and diet choices Ancestry certificate for framing
- Dog DNA breed ancestry testing kit: with a simple cheek swab you can do at home, wisdom panel uses the most accurate & Advanced breed IDENTIFICATION method under patent.
- We test for over 250+ breeds, types, & varieties-the most of any test on the market.
- Three simple steps: Simply collect your dog’s DNA with a cheek swab, activate your kit online & send your kit to the lab with pre-paid shipping.
- You’ll receive our genetic analysis of your dog’s ancestry & breed IDENTIFICATION in as little as 2 weeks.
- Benefits of DNA analysis: genetic testing can help you identify breeds & specific health issues that may be important to the wellbeing of your dog. Do not let your dog eat anything or Share a water dish with other dogs for about an hour before you do the test
- Work with your veterinarian & use your results to develop training, nutrition & long-term healthcare plans.
- Best in Show: as the leading canine genetics company we’ve tested the DNA of more than a million dogs & Developed the largest & most comprehensive breed database in the world, with a sophisticated algorithm and a very strategically placed set of markers.